In addition to the web version, this book is available in a number of file formats, including:
- Print PDF (the format you should select if you plan to make a printed, physical copy of your book. This file meets the requirements of printers and print-on-demand services.)
- Digital PDF (useful if you want to distribute your book as a digital file, but do not intend to print the file. Digital PDFs are optimized for accessibility, contain hyperlinks for easier navigation, and can be used online.)
- EPUB (these files can be submitted to any popular ebook distributor and opened by most modern ebook readers. This is the file you’d use to submit your ebook to Kobo, Nook, iBooks, Amazon, and others.)
- Common Cartridge with Web Links (this export form allows you to iframe content as an external link into Canvas or other LMS)
- Various editable files. Look for the ‘Download this book’ drop-down menu on the landing page to select the file type you want.
These download links were last updated in May 2023. Check out the Versioning history page for a record of all the updates and changes made to the book. If you notice a download link doesn’t include new material, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the links below to download a copy of this book in your preferred format.
Download Canvas Common Cartridge (Web Links)
Download Canvas Common Cartridge (LTI Links)
The Open Education Network has published Modifying an Open Textbook: What You Need to Know. This editing guide is a useful resource for educators new to working with and adapting open content such as the Learning Lab Contextualised Content resource.