About this resource
RMIT Library staff have compiled this textbook in good faith, exercising all due care and attention.
No representation is made about the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information in this publication for any particular purpose. The publisher assumes no responsibility for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the use of any materials, instructions, methods or ideas contained in the book. Readers should seek appropriate advice when applying the information to their specific needs.
This textbook includes material adapted from third party works under Creative Commons licences. In the case of multiple downstream adaptations, links to original works are included within the attribution statement where possible.
Attwell T, Smith KA, Barber R and Mobasheri A (2022) Learning Lab Contextualised Content, RMIT University Library. https://rmit.pressbooks.pub/llcc
Learning Lab Contextualised Content by RMIT University Library is licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0.
This book is provided under an Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International licence except where otherwise noted.
The RMIT University Logo and cover design are ‘all rights reserved’.
We have made all reasonable efforts to:
• clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
• ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented in this textbook.
RMIT Open Press
This open educational resource was created by staff of the RMIT University Library, Digital Learning Team working on the DESE’s Higher Education Participation and Partnership Program.
By AJ Penrose
- All images in this book are free to use with attribution.
- Salty Creek art by AJ Penrose.
- Character portraits were adapted from content generated by Adobe Firefly (Beta) for non-commercial use.
- Avatar images were created using Pablo Stanley’s ‘Avatars‘ collection on Blush.
- Other graphics were sourced from unDraw by Katerina Limpotsouni.
- Graphics not referenced were created by the authors of this book.
Attribution: Front matter information has been adapted from Blake, J. Halson, J. Kolk, I. Lennox, A. Moffat, S. Ponte, F. Rata, R. & Thomas, C. (2022) The OER Capability Toolkit . RMIT Open Press. Available under a CC BY-NC 4.0 license.